Lagos city of Nigeria is Africa’s largest city with more than 22 million people and over 500,000 people move into the city every year. Lagos population is expected to double by the year 2050.
70% of Lagos population spend the most of their 24 hours outdoor, either stuck in traffic, waiting at bus stops for buses or in market places etc.
Making outdoor advertising the second best means of exposure in Lagos, Nigeria after Television advertising.
Billboard advertising has many advantages that no other means of advertising can give any brand in the eyes of Lagosians.
Research have shown that an average Nigerian, will possibly trust and do business with a brand that advertise on major billboards, than the brand that advertise only on social media.
Learn How To Advertise On Major Digital Billboards Across Lagos for as low as 300naira. Lekki Toll Gate and Maryland Mall LED screens inclusive.
Major Billboard Companies In Lagos
There are many big players in billboard ownership in Lagos. Many of them had really invested multi-millions in out of home advertising most of which include installation of giant digital screens in a couple strategic locations. The following are top companies with big boards across Lagos (not in a particular) InventMedia, Afromedia, Pracam, NewCrystals, Miles and Hectares (owners of Maryland Mall), Virads Media and Value Media to mention but few.
Cost of advertising on some notable LED billboards In Lagos.
- MaryLand Mall Giant Screen | Nickname: The Dragon Screen | Location: Maryland, Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos | Average Daily Vehicle count: 100,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2.5Million People.
2. Lekki Toll Gate Digital Screen | Dimension: 60meters by 6.4meters | Location: Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos Facing Traffic from Ajah | Average Daily Vehicle count: 85,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2.5Million people.
This promo price package is without T&C and it was specifically tailored to help BUSINESSES in Lagos thrive.
3. Ilubirin Estate Massive Digital Screen | Dimension: 35meters by 15meters | Location: Third Mainland Bridge, Adeniji Junction Opposite Ilubirin Estate Facing Traffic from Osborne Way | Average Daily Vehicle Count: 100,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2.5 Million people.
4. Oshodi Gantry LED Board | Dimension: 44Meters By 6meters | Location: Along Airport / Oshodi Expressway by Charity B/Stop facing Traffic from Airport | Average Daily Vehicle: 100,000 | Average Daily Reach: 3Million people.
5. Adeniji Junction LED Board | Dimension: 25meters by 10meters | Location: Third Mainland Bridge, Adeniji Way Facing Traffic From mainland and island | Average Daily Vehicle: 150,000 | Average Daily Reach: 3Million people.
6. LTV 8 Digital Screen | Dimension: 25meters by 10meters | Location: Inside LTV 8 premises ,Agindingbi, Opposite Shoprite, Facing Traffic From Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja, Lagos | Average Daily Vehicle: 70,000 |Average Daily Reach: 1.5Million people.
7. Cylindrical LED screen | Dimension: 8.6meters by 3.8meters | Location: Admiralty Roundabout along Lekki / Ikoyi Link Bridge, Lekki Phase 1.| Average Daily Vehicle: 70,000 | Average Daily Reach: 1.5 Million people.
8. Cube LED Board | Dimension: 9meters by 6meters | Location: Alexzander roundabout or Lekki Phase 1 Roundabout, Lagos | Average Daily Vehicle: 70,000 | Average Daily Reach: 1.5 Million people.
9. Rings Giant LED screen | Dimension: 25meters by 10meters | Location: Along Third Mainland Bridge, Adekunle Way. | Average Daily Vehicle: 150,000 | Average Daily Reach: 3 Million people.
10. Western Avenue LED screen | Dimension: 18meters by 6meters | Location: Along Western Avenue Road by Barracks Facing Traffic From Stadium, Lagos | Average Daily Vehicle: 80,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2 Million people.
11. Oworonsoki By Berger Bus Stop | Dimension: 19.5meters by 8.2meters | Location: Oworonsoki By Berger Bus Stop, entering Third mainland bridge facing Traffic from Oshodi, ketu, Ojodu Berger | Average Daily Vehicle: 80,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2 Million people.
12. TREM Gbagada LED screen | Dimension: 10meters by 9meters | Location: TREM Gbagada, Oworo Expressway Facing traffic from third mainland bridge, ikorodu road link | Average Daily Vehicle: 80,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2 Million people.
13. Iyana-Isolo LED screen | Dimension: 12meters by 5meters | Location: Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Facing traffic to Mile 2, Lagos | Average Daily Vehicle: 85,000 | Average Daily Reach: 2 Million people.
Cost Of Advertising On Some Notable STATIC Billboards In Lagos
In conclusion, Cost of advertising on billboard in Lagos varies mostly based on the location, standard of living of the people seeing the board and also, the exposure rate of the billboard.
The prices quoted above are liable to be amended any moment. If you want to enjoy the cheapest advert rate on major billboards in Lagos, kindly read our previous post.
Are you in need of an outdoor advertising agency to manage your outdoor exposure in Nigeria?
Virads Media advertising agency is a professional outdoor advertising agency that you can trust to handle your outdoor advertising campaigns (such as Billboards, BRT bus, Digital Screen etc). Whatsapp or Call +2348051158879 for more information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact Us Below.